Wednesday, September 30, 2009

online dictionary

Hello there dear classmates :]
I'd like to share with you a treasure I've found!
It's an online graphical dictionary where you can: "Look up words to find their meanings and associations with other words and concepts. Produce diagrams reminiscent of a neural net. Learn how words associate."
To use it you just have to: "Enter words into the search box to look them up or double-click a node to expand the tree. Click and drag the background to pan around and use the mouse wheel to zoom. Hover over nodes to see the definition and click and drag individual nodes to move them around to help clarify connections."
The link to the dictionary is: http://www.visuwords.com/

Hope you like it!
And, please, let me know how you appreciated it.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dédé!

    Thank you so much for having dropped by my blog (Etnias) and left such a great comment! From what you said, you are doing a paper on Mozambique, eh?

    I hope to see you back at Etnias really soon: you are welcome there!

    I loved this blog, and I will be coming back to it, no doubt :D! In fact, I will add yours to my Super Blogs' list :D!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete